aliceslongbottom said: 123456789 ♥
1. What was the last movie you watched on theaters?
Pitch Perfect !
2. What was the first movie you ever remember watching on theaters?
I actually don’t. I have a vague memory of a film with dinosaurs that terrified me (animated I think) But that was just a movie that traumatised me, because I had to leave the theater and everything.
3. Top 5 movies
zertyuioiugfred. Okay. No particular order
- Big Fish
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- The Lion King
- Moonrise Kingdom
4. Top 5 directors
You’re a torture. Let’s go. No order
- Quentin Tarentino
- Darren Aronofsky
- Steven Spielberg
- Tim Burton
- Stanley Kubric
5. A favorite adapted movie
Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone. What?
6. Your best experience on going to the movies
I’d say the screening of The Hobbit at midnight on the day it came out. My first “premiere” and it was AWESOME.
7. A guilty pleasure
Mean Girls? And Bridget Jones’ Diary. Basically every chich flick ever.
8. An overrated movie
Titanic. *gets ready for the warth*
9. An underrated movie
The Deep Blue Sea
Tagged as: movie ask. msagarfield.
- mouthofthesandbars posted this